2016 Conference RegistrationNow that school is in session, the 2016 HECC Conference will be here before we know it. 2016 marks the 30th anniversary for HECC and we are happy to announce the theme for this year's conference is "Echoing the past / Voice to the future". The HECC Board is excited to announce the Amazon Echo as our tool for the 2016 HECC Conference.
Registration (https://hecc.k12.in.us/conference/attendees) will open on Thursday, September 1, 2016. Payment (1 day = $175, 2 days = $325 and 3 days = $400) must be made promptly by credit card or with a signed P.O. that can be uploaded, faxed or emailed at the time of registration. We will not accept a P.O. sent via the postal service. If the proper documentation is not received promptly, your registration will be cancelled and an email generated so you are aware of the cancellation. Please obtain the necessary authorization from your district prior to registering.
Start thinking about nominations for the Technology Coordinator of the Year and HERO awards. Please be sure to attend the annual meeting on Friday, November 11 to vote for new board members. We look forward to seeing you at the conference November 9-11, 2016.
2016 Exhibitor Registration
Exhibitor Registration for the HECC 2016 Conference is now open!
Conference At A Glance
Wednesday half-day workshops from 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM (including lunch) are $175.00.
Thursday half-day workshops from 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM (including lunch) are $175.00.
Friday concurrent sessions from 8:00 AM - 3:15 PM (including lunch) are $175.00.
Register for one day (Total: $175.00)
Register for two days, save $25.00 (Total: $325.00)
Register for three days, save $125.00 (Total: $400.00)
Wednesday & Thursday Schedules:
- 07:30 AM - 09:00 AM: On-site Registration & Continental Breakfast (Grand Hall)
- 09:00 AM - 11:30 AM: AM Workshop
- 11:30 AM - 02:00 PM: Lunch & Exhibitors
- 02:00 PM - 04:30 PM: PM Workshop
- 04:30 PM - 05:00 PM: Exhibitors
- 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM: On-site Registration & Continental Breakfast (Grand Hall)
- 08:00 AM - 08:45 AM: Concurrent Session #1
- 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM: TCOY/HERO Awards & Annual Board Meeting (Illinois Street Ballroom)
- 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM: Concurrent Session #2
- 11:00 AM - 01:30 PM: Lunch & Exhibitors
- 01:30 PM - 02:15 PM: Concurrent Session #3
- 02:30 PM - 03:15 PM: Concurrent Session #4